10 de janeiro de 2011

"Hold it against Me": ouça a nova música da Britney Spears

 

Acaba de vazar a nova música de Britney Spears, que faz parte de seu novo álbum que será lançado agora em 2011 e ainda não tem nome definido. Abaixo, o áudio e a letra.


Hey over there | Please forgive me | If I’m coming on too strong | Hate to stare | But you’re winning | And they’re playing my favorite song | So come here | A little closer | Wanna whisper in your ear | Make It clear | Little question | Wanna know just how you feel | If I said my heart was beating loud | If we could escape the crowd somehow | If I said I want your body now | Would you hold it against me | Cause you feel like paradise | I need a vacation tonight | So if I said I want your body now | Would you hold it against me | Hey You might think | That I’m crazy | But I you know I’m just my type | I’mma be a little hazy | But you just cannot deny | There’s a spark in between us | When we’re dancing on the floor | I want more | Wanna see It | So I’m asking you tonight | Break: | If I said I want Your Body | Would It Hold It Against Me? | Gimme something good | Don’t wanna wait I want It now | Pop It like a hood | And show me how you work It out


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...